Power comes from a 3.6 liter Pentastar V6 mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission with steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters sending power to a segment’s most advanced AWD system. There is also an optional 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine with four-cylinder mode Fuel Saver Technology, delivering 363 horsepower and up to 23 mpg highway.
Chrysler 300′s innovative AWD system seamlessly transitions between rear-wheel drive and AWD with no driver intervention. When AWD is not required, the system automatically disconnects the front axle to maximize fuel economy while still providing the outstanding fun-to-drive performance and handling inherent in rear-wheel-drive vehicles.
The 300 Glacier Edition features unique body-color fascia accents, along with Gloss Black mirrors, headlamp bezels and Black Chrome sculpted horizontal grille blades give the Glacier a low-key street presence. There is also an all-new Gloss Black painted roof option.
All this rides on unique 19-inch eight spoke aluminum wheels finished in Satin Carbon with P235/55R19 all-season performance tires. Exterior paint colors include Bright White, Billet Silver Metallic and exclusively to this model, Glacier Blue Pearl Coat.
The interior shows passenger sport seats featuring black “Falls” cloth in the seat centers and leather-wrapped bolsters in black and finished with black French-seamed stitching. Exclusive use of Piano Black on interior center stack, instrument panel, steering wheel, gauge cluster and door panel elements provide a uniquely lacquered and highly detailed appearance.
The 2013 Chrysler 300 Glacier is priced from $36,845.
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide
- 2015 Lexus NX compact crossover – first official details and pictures
- 2014 MINI Cooper DeLux By Alex C. is the winner of “MINI Originals” – up to 56 cars will be built
- Land Rover reveals Transparent Bonnet virtual imaging concept (VIDEO)