Power comes from a 3.6 liter Pentastar V6 mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission with steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters sending power to a segment’s most advanced AWD system. There is also an optional 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine with four-cylinder mode Fuel Saver Technology, delivering 363 horsepower and up to 23 mpg highway.
Chrysler 300′s innovative AWD system seamlessly transitions between rear-wheel drive and AWD with no driver intervention. When AWD is not required, the system automatically disconnects the front axle to maximize fuel economy while still providing the outstanding fun-to-drive performance and handling inherent in rear-wheel-drive vehicles.
The 300 Glacier Edition features unique body-color fascia accents, along with Gloss Black mirrors, headlamp bezels and Black Chrome sculpted horizontal grille blades give the Glacier a low-key street presence. There is also an all-new Gloss Black painted roof option.
All this rides on unique 19-inch eight spoke aluminum wheels finished in Satin Carbon with P235/55R19 all-season performance tires. Exterior paint colors include Bright White, Billet Silver Metallic and exclusively to this model, Glacier Blue Pearl Coat.
The interior shows passenger sport seats featuring black “Falls” cloth in the seat centers and leather-wrapped bolsters in black and finished with black French-seamed stitching. Exclusive use of Piano Black on interior center stack, instrument panel, steering wheel, gauge cluster and door panel elements provide a uniquely lacquered and highly detailed appearance.
The 2013 Chrysler 300 Glacier is priced from $36,845.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil