2013 Buick Verano Turbo sedan is priced at $29,990, including a destination charge of $885 with first cars arriving at dealerships this fall. The turbocharged Verano uses an Ecotec 2.0L four-cylinder engine that produces 250 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque.
0-60 mph comes in an estimated 6.2 seconds and EPA-estimated fuel economy is 20/31 mpg with a six-speed manual transmission. Fuel economy ratings for the standard six-speed automatic will be announced closer to production.
In addition to dual exhaust, sport pedals and rear spoiler, standard equipment for the Verano Turbo includes IntelliLink connectivity, a Bose 9-speaker audio system, leather-appointed upholstery, push-button start, rear park assist and rearview camera, radar-based side blind zone alert and rear cross-traffic alert, heated front seats and a heated steering wheel. A power sunroof and navigation are optional.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France