Major update for the 2011 is an all-new 3.5-liter V6 engine with 271 horsepower, 27 more than the previous version with improved fuel economy(18/25 mpg city/highway) over the previous year. Also new for the Sedona is a standard six-speed automatic transmission standard for both LX and EX trims.
Part of the update is also a new grille, that has already debuted on all new Kia vehicles, standard exterior side mirror LED turn signal indicators and standard Bluetooth 2 wireless technology to enable hands-free operation for all compatible mobile phones, increasing Sedona’s convenience proposition further.
Pricing for the Sedona minivan begins at $24,595 for the base trim, offering standard convenience features, including air conditioning, SIRIUS Satellite Radio capabilities with three months complimentary servic5, MP3 connectivity and Bluetooth wireless technology and steering wheel-mounted audio controls.
Sedona models come standard with 16-inch steel wheels and 225/70R16 tires on LX models, with optional 16-inch alloy wheels, and 17-inch alloy wheels fitted to 235/60R17 tires are standard for EX models.
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced