The Excelle GTis based on the all-new Opel/Vauxhall Astra platform and comes with two engines. 1.8-liter Eco Smart with 140 hp and 175 Nm of torque and a 1.6-liter turbo with 184 hp and 235 Nm of torque. For the turbo version there is an extra 31 Nm of torque available for five seconds during overtaking.
The exterior is stylized very similarly to the Buick Lacrosse featuring the waterfall front grille, porthole vents… etc.
The interior is very similar to the Astra it is based on. Sales of the Excelle GT in North America are expected to start in early 2011.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)