This special edition M3 Coupe features BMW Individual Frozen Black exterior paint with a deep metallic luster to accentuate the athletic lines of the legendary M3.
Extended Novillo Leather with unique red-contrast stitching is also specified, as are M3 GTS black wheels, red brake calipers, and gloss black exterior trim elements. With the Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupe, BMW is celebrating the availability of its exotic Frozen paint colors under the custom-tailored BMW Individual program.
Each 2011 Frozen Black Edition M3 Coupe will be powered by a 4.0-liter, 414-horsepower M V8 engine, equipped with BMW’s M Double Clutch Transmission, which lowers the 0-60mph acceleration time of the M3 to 4.5 seconds from 4.7. Redline is a breathtaking 8,400 rpm.
The included Competition Package reduces vehicle ride height by 10mm and includes M3 GTS 19″ wheels (in black for this Edition) with wider offset for enhanced stability, standard Electronic Damping Control with enhanced programming, and higher-threshold programming for the M Dynamic Mode.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp