2011 TSX sedan receives a freshened exterior look along with a wide array of new features and technologies. On the outside, the 2011 TSX receives a new front fascia, revised chin spoiler, new fog light garnish assembly and an updated grill. The updated front end teams with new underbody panels to improve aerodynamics. At the rear, revised taillights and an updated rear license plate garnish add more visual appeal for the TSX.
Inside, the 2011 TSX receives a host of visual upgrades in the form of revised styling for the center console, darker trim pieces, brightly finished door handles, an updated parking brake handle and new garnishes for the steering wheel. In addition, new is contrasting-color stitching for the leather seats, door armrests and center console.
Rear seat occupants will enjoy added comfort thanks to the addition of heating/cooling vents mounted at the rear of the center console.
New for 2011, the TSX with available Technology Package now includes an LED backlit full VGA navigation screen (that generates 400-percent better resolution than before), improved navigation system functions (faster performance, improved search ability and expanded map coverage), Song By Voice™ (SBV) user interface, a 60-gigabyte hard disk drive (HDD) system, and the ability to download 15-gigabytes of personal music to the HDD system. Now with the ability to store more than 3,500 songs*, there is no longer a need to carry around bulky CDs.
Acura has always put much emphasis on building an interior that is exceptionally quiet, and for 2011 the TSX has even greater cabin serenity thanks to items such as a new acoustic glass front windshield, even thicker side glass, increased use of sound-deadening insulation, improved floor mats and new underfloor covers.
Powertrains include a 2.4L inline four cylinder engine and a 3.5L V-6. On sale from November 23, the 2011 TSX with 2.4L I-4 engine will have an MSRP of $29,610 for both manual and automatic transmission models. The TSX with 3.5L V-6 engine will have an MSRP of $35,150.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France