Renault has already introduced the third-generation Megane hatchback and the Coupe. Now the five door wagon, which Renault calls Grandtour has been spotted in Northern Scandinavia wearing heavy disguise.
Even though the cars spotted had heavy disguise we can tell by the lower roofline, that it will continue the same sportier design we have already seen on the new coupe and 5-door hatchback.
Just like the new Megane hatch, power will come from a range of gasoline and diesel engines. Gasoline engines range from 1.4-liter to 2.0 liter(225 hp when turbocharged) and diesel engines offered are 1.5-liter and 1.9-liter dCI turbodiesels with power from 89 hp to 178 hp.
New Megane Grandtour is expected to go on sale end of the year or beginning of 2010. We have a feeling that the new Megane will continue current models success, which was voted European Car of the Year in 2003.
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)