Clearly visible are the new front skirt and fog lights, a revised bumper, as well as the new side mirrors.
There will also will be a modified layout of the headlights: while the flashers will move to the bottom of the units, LED daylight driving lamps will be fitted to the outer edges of the front lamp units. A slightly re-designed rear bumper and taillights without the coloured metal stripes will round off the facelift.
As much as we can see the interior it seems to be the same. There might be new additions in the dash as the driver is trying to hide something.
We have no information on the engine changes expect that there will be a new model called S400 Hybrid thas gets a 3.5-liter V6(developed with BMW).
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France