Clearly visible are the new front skirt and fog lights, a revised bumper, as well as the new side mirrors.
There will also will be a modified layout of the headlights: while the flashers will move to the bottom of the units, LED daylight driving lamps will be fitted to the outer edges of the front lamp units. A slightly re-designed rear bumper and taillights without the coloured metal stripes will round off the facelift.
As much as we can see the interior it seems to be the same. There might be new additions in the dash as the driver is trying to hide something.
We have no information on the engine changes expect that there will be a new model called S400 Hybrid thas gets a 3.5-liter V6(developed with BMW).
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)