This is quite confusing, as back in October when we brought you first spy shots of the E-Class Cabrio, it had a retractable hard top(or what looked like one). This time we have spy shots of the all-new E-Class Cabrio with a soft top.
Could it be that Mercedes has two open top versions planned for the E-Class Cabrio?
We are sure that the E-Class Cabrio with a hard-top was just a test mule and the actual production car will only come with a soft top. Engines will come from the recently released E-Class sedan that will be available already from March.
E-Class Cabrio is expected to hit the dealerships end of this summer and should offer strong competition to Audi A5/S5 Cabrio.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show