This is quite confusing, as back in October when we brought you first spy shots of the E-Class Cabrio, it had a retractable hard top(or what looked like one). This time we have spy shots of the all-new E-Class Cabrio with a soft top.
Could it be that Mercedes has two open top versions planned for the E-Class Cabrio?
We are sure that the E-Class Cabrio with a hard-top was just a test mule and the actual production car will only come with a soft top. Engines will come from the recently released E-Class sedan that will be available already from March.
E-Class Cabrio is expected to hit the dealerships end of this summer and should offer strong competition to Audi A5/S5 Cabrio.
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard