This is quite confusing, as back in October when we brought you first spy shots of the E-Class Cabrio, it had a retractable hard top(or what looked like one). This time we have spy shots of the all-new E-Class Cabrio with a soft top.
Could it be that Mercedes has two open top versions planned for the E-Class Cabrio?
We are sure that the E-Class Cabrio with a hard-top was just a test mule and the actual production car will only come with a soft top. Engines will come from the recently released E-Class sedan that will be available already from March.
E-Class Cabrio is expected to hit the dealerships end of this summer and should offer strong competition to Audi A5/S5 Cabrio.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower