This is quite confusing, as back in October when we brought you first spy shots of the E-Class Cabrio, it had a retractable hard top(or what looked like one). This time we have spy shots of the all-new E-Class Cabrio with a soft top.
Could it be that Mercedes has two open top versions planned for the E-Class Cabrio?
We are sure that the E-Class Cabrio with a hard-top was just a test mule and the actual production car will only come with a soft top. Engines will come from the recently released E-Class sedan that will be available already from March.
E-Class Cabrio is expected to hit the dealerships end of this summer and should offer strong competition to Audi A5/S5 Cabrio.
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH
- Lamborghini teases a new car ahead of Paris debut
- BMW 7 Series Individual Final Edition to debut in Paris next month
- Watch the next Mercedes C 63 AMG doing final testing on the Nürburgring
- Watch Surfing Legend Laird Hamilton “Shoot the Pier” On Hurricane Marie Wave
- Moto Rider Brad O’Neal Launches Himself Into Air From a Ramp For a Very Unique BASE JUMP
- This Is Insane! Wath A Daredevil Remove His Harness To Walk On A Narrow Plank Path In The Sky