This is quite confusing, as back in October when we brought you first spy shots of the E-Class Cabrio, it had a retractable hard top(or what looked like one). This time we have spy shots of the all-new E-Class Cabrio with a soft top.
Could it be that Mercedes has two open top versions planned for the E-Class Cabrio?
We are sure that the E-Class Cabrio with a hard-top was just a test mule and the actual production car will only come with a soft top. Engines will come from the recently released E-Class sedan that will be available already from March.
E-Class Cabrio is expected to hit the dealerships end of this summer and should offer strong competition to Audi A5/S5 Cabrio.
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016