This is quite confusing, as back in October when we brought you first spy shots of the E-Class Cabrio, it had a retractable hard top(or what looked like one). This time we have spy shots of the all-new E-Class Cabrio with a soft top.
Could it be that Mercedes has two open top versions planned for the E-Class Cabrio?
We are sure that the E-Class Cabrio with a hard-top was just a test mule and the actual production car will only come with a soft top. Engines will come from the recently released E-Class sedan that will be available already from March.
E-Class Cabrio is expected to hit the dealerships end of this summer and should offer strong competition to Audi A5/S5 Cabrio.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar