We have brought you spy photos of the Kia’s new luxury sedan codenamed “VG” before. This time the car was spotted in Northern Sweden wearing typical Kia’s black disguise.
Even though the car has heavy camouflage we can see that it is another sedan to use the coupe-style design.
Also we can see the interior which is more luxurious than we are use to seeing on current Kia’s.
Power will come from a range of 3.3-liter to 3.8-liter V6 engines. Rumor is that top of the range model will get a 4.6-liter V8 and four wheel drive.
This Volkswagen Passat CC competitor is expected to be revealed this summer with production starting soon after.
Pictures via: Carparazzi
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp