Last time we saw the XJ-R was back in August, when it was spotted in Death Valley. Looks like Jaguar is giving the car its final touch as it has very little camouflage. We can clearly see that the car gets hood air vents, changed grille, larger air intakes and quad exhaust pipes.
Power will very likely come from a supercharged 5.0-liter V8 that makes around 500 hp. This should be enough to take on the BMW M5, AMG E63 and Audi RS6. Jaguar should be introducing XF-R very soon on a major auto show.
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016