On Tuesday we brought you first exterior images of the luxury 2010 Hyundai Equus. Now the first interior images are out and what we see is very impressive.
There is no doubt that new Hyundai Equus is the most luxurious and technologically advanced car ever to be produced in South Korea.
It looks like the Equus will be a four seater not five as the rear seats are separated by a center console. Rear seats can be adjusted individually and there is a four-zone air-conditioning.
Central dash has a huge touch-screen that controls entertainment and navigation. New Equus will come with 9 airbags and 17 speakers with more than 500 watts.
Next generation Equus takes the Hyundai to a whole new territory. Soon we can tell how it compares to other luxury sedans in $85,000-$100,000 price range. Stay tuned for more details as the official debut is in less than two weeks.
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced
- Watch Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 run a quarter mile in 12.6 seconds