Chevrolet introduced the all new 2009 Camaro Coupe end of July. They have also showed us two official images of the Convertible version. Now Wheelsmag blogger in Australia has spotted left hand drive 2010 Camaro Convertible.
Convertible version of the Camaro is expected to come out as LS, LT and SS with engines from 3.6L V6 producing 300-hp to 6.2 LS3 V8 producing 422-hp. Camaro Convertible will be introduced in 2009 as a 2010 model.
And two pictures of the concept:
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)