We have seen the new Z4 with its hard top in a closed position and also open position. Now we have new images of the new Z4 with less disguise including shots of the interior. New interior looks to be less minimalistic and much more functional than the current E85 generation’s.
The Z4’s twin-kidney grille takes inspiration from CS concept, as well as the new 7-series. The rear styling shows that the current Z4’s hump is gone. It is replaced with a rear deck similar to the one found on the 6-series.
Enjoy the new images!
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)