Just few weeks ago we brought you spy photos of the white X6 M, that was doing laps around Munich. Today we have new photos showing a black X6 M caught in the Arctic Circle.
Just like on previous spy photos we can see the dual exhaust pipes, lightly covered side vents and larger air-intakes up front.
This black X6 M has less camouflage on the front, so we can better see the huge air-intakes and also if we are correct a set of round LED daylights.
X6 M will be powered by the same 4.4-liter turbocharged V8 as the upcoming X5 M. Power is expected to be somewhere between 500-550 hp.
We expect BMW to make this Cayenne Turbo S competitor official in the near future.
Pictures by: Carparazzi
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp