Just few weeks ago we brought you spy photos of the white X6 M, that was doing laps around Munich. Today we have new photos showing a black X6 M caught in the Arctic Circle.
Just like on previous spy photos we can see the dual exhaust pipes, lightly covered side vents and larger air-intakes up front.
This black X6 M has less camouflage on the front, so we can better see the huge air-intakes and also if we are correct a set of round LED daylights.
X6 M will be powered by the same 4.4-liter turbocharged V8 as the upcoming X5 M. Power is expected to be somewhere between 500-550 hp.
We expect BMW to make this Cayenne Turbo S competitor official in the near future.
Pictures by: Carparazzi
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide