Just few weeks ago we brought you spy photos of the white X6 M, that was doing laps around Munich. Today we have new photos showing a black X6 M caught in the Arctic Circle.
Just like on previous spy photos we can see the dual exhaust pipes, lightly covered side vents and larger air-intakes up front.
This black X6 M has less camouflage on the front, so we can better see the huge air-intakes and also if we are correct a set of round LED daylights.
X6 M will be powered by the same 4.4-liter turbocharged V8 as the upcoming X5 M. Power is expected to be somewhere between 500-550 hp.
We expect BMW to make this Cayenne Turbo S competitor official in the near future.
Pictures by: Carparazzi
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower