Just few weeks ago we brought you spy photos of the white X6 M, that was doing laps around Munich. Today we have new photos showing a black X6 M caught in the Arctic Circle.
Just like on previous spy photos we can see the dual exhaust pipes, lightly covered side vents and larger air-intakes up front.
This black X6 M has less camouflage on the front, so we can better see the huge air-intakes and also if we are correct a set of round LED daylights.
X6 M will be powered by the same 4.4-liter turbocharged V8 as the upcoming X5 M. Power is expected to be somewhere between 500-550 hp.
We expect BMW to make this Cayenne Turbo S competitor official in the near future.
Pictures by: Carparazzi
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams
- Need Some Travel Ideas? Check Out This Amazing Travel Video Showing Different Parts Of Turkey
- Love Yoga? This Is What Doing Yoga Would Look Like In An X-Ray Machine
- Mr. Bean Returns As A Hopeless Ninja In A Hilarious Snickers ‘You Are Not You’ Ad
- Air New Zealand Creates A New Epic Flight Safety Film With Lord Of The Rings Characters