First X6 Hybrid pictures last summer showed the car with a huge scoop on the hood.
Today’s pictures from the snowy Sweden show the car with no disguise with a lightly bulged hood. Looks like X6 Hybrid is production ready and should be available at your local dealership already this year.
X6 Hybrid uses a two-mode hybrid based on 8-cylinder gasoline engine and should use about 20% less fuel compared to the usual 8-cylinder engine. Engine has different modes for high-torque, higway cruising and low speed city driving. In addition to the X6 Hybrid BMW is also working on the X5 and 7-series hybrids.
We have no idea how the X6 Hybrid system works in a cold climate, reportedly Prius Hybrid loses most of its efficiency when the temperature is under zero Celsius.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil