BMW engineers have taken the X1 testing to a new phase as the model spotted today wears very little disguise compared to previous model we saw in Northern Sweden that was wearing patterned camouflage.
These new pictures give us a better view of the bumpers, lights and grille.
When launched there will be four models: xDrive20i, xDrive20d, xDrive30i and a hybrid version. Top of the line model uses 3.0-liter V6 that develops 272 horsepower.
BMW X1 will be available end of this year as a 2010 year model. Currently rumor is that it will be offered only in Europe. At first all models will come with four-wheel drive, with the rear wheel drive option coming in the future.
X1 will be priced somewhere between the 1-Series and current X3.
Pictures by: SB Medien
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show