BMW engineers have taken the X1 testing to a new phase as the model spotted today wears very little disguise compared to previous model we saw in Northern Sweden that was wearing patterned camouflage.
These new pictures give us a better view of the bumpers, lights and grille.
When launched there will be four models: xDrive20i, xDrive20d, xDrive30i and a hybrid version. Top of the line model uses 3.0-liter V6 that develops 272 horsepower.
BMW X1 will be available end of this year as a 2010 year model. Currently rumor is that it will be offered only in Europe. At first all models will come with four-wheel drive, with the rear wheel drive option coming in the future.
X1 will be priced somewhere between the 1-Series and current X3.
Pictures by: SB Medien
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014