BMW engineers have taken the X1 testing to a new phase as the model spotted today wears very little disguise compared to previous model we saw in Northern Sweden that was wearing patterned camouflage.
These new pictures give us a better view of the bumpers, lights and grille.
When launched there will be four models: xDrive20i, xDrive20d, xDrive30i and a hybrid version. Top of the line model uses 3.0-liter V6 that develops 272 horsepower.
BMW X1 will be available end of this year as a 2010 year model. Currently rumor is that it will be offered only in Europe. At first all models will come with four-wheel drive, with the rear wheel drive option coming in the future.
X1 will be priced somewhere between the 1-Series and current X3.
Pictures by: SB Medien
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan