BMW engineers have taken the X1 testing to a new phase as the model spotted today wears very little disguise compared to previous model we saw in Northern Sweden that was wearing patterned camouflage.
These new pictures give us a better view of the bumpers, lights and grille.
When launched there will be four models: xDrive20i, xDrive20d, xDrive30i and a hybrid version. Top of the line model uses 3.0-liter V6 that develops 272 horsepower.
BMW X1 will be available end of this year as a 2010 year model. Currently rumor is that it will be offered only in Europe. At first all models will come with four-wheel drive, with the rear wheel drive option coming in the future.
X1 will be priced somewhere between the 1-Series and current X3.
Pictures by: SB Medien
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams