BMW engineers have taken the X1 testing to a new phase as the model spotted today wears very little disguise compared to previous model we saw in Northern Sweden that was wearing patterned camouflage.
These new pictures give us a better view of the bumpers, lights and grille.
When launched there will be four models: xDrive20i, xDrive20d, xDrive30i and a hybrid version. Top of the line model uses 3.0-liter V6 that develops 272 horsepower.
BMW X1 will be available end of this year as a 2010 year model. Currently rumor is that it will be offered only in Europe. At first all models will come with four-wheel drive, with the rear wheel drive option coming in the future.
X1 will be priced somewhere between the 1-Series and current X3.
Pictures by: SB Medien
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames