An all-new 6-Series (E63) was first introduced in 2003. Now BMW is working on the next generation 6-series and we have spy photos of the cabrio version that was spotted this morning in Germany.
The new 6-series will have the same style as the current model produced. From first spy shots we can tell that this car gets new enlarged headlights, redesigned rear lights, new exhaust pipes and redesigned bumpers.
There are rumors that it will be offered with two different versions, a more luxurious GT and a sports model.
The most powerful version will continue to be known as the BMW M6 that will get a twin-turbo V10 and dual clutch transmission.
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)