BMW has taken the next-generation 5 Series Touring testing to a new phase. All the temporary body panels are lost and and the car is covered with the new camouflage to hide all the little details.
New five series has a longer wheelbase and a wider track compared to the current generation.
We can now see the cleaner front end which has some styling elements from the 5 Series GT and new 7 Series. As always with new BMW models there are no dramatic changes done to the overall design.
Engines will include different versions of the 3.0-liter in-line 6 cylinder units. Top of the line 5er Touring will use the 4.4-liter twin turbo V8. New 5-series should also get the optional eight-speed transmission, in addition to the six-speed manual and semi-auto transmission.
Next generation 5er should debut this fall at the Frankfurt Auto Show with sales starting beginning of 2010.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil