BMW has taken the next-generation 5 Series Touring testing to a new phase. All the temporary body panels are lost and and the car is covered with the new camouflage to hide all the little details.
New five series has a longer wheelbase and a wider track compared to the current generation.
We can now see the cleaner front end which has some styling elements from the 5 Series GT and new 7 Series. As always with new BMW models there are no dramatic changes done to the overall design.
Engines will include different versions of the 3.0-liter in-line 6 cylinder units. Top of the line 5er Touring will use the 4.4-liter twin turbo V8. New 5-series should also get the optional eight-speed transmission, in addition to the six-speed manual and semi-auto transmission.
Next generation 5er should debut this fall at the Frankfurt Auto Show with sales starting beginning of 2010.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams