Just few weeks ago we saw BMW testing the next generation 5 Series Touring in Northern Sweden.
This time another prototype has been spotted in Germany revealing us first time part of the rear lights, also we can see more of the headlights that are very similar to those on the new 5 Series GT.
Rest of the car still wears the same type of camouflage we have seen for months.
What we know so far is that the front end will have a cleaner look similar to the new 7 Series. Also rumor is that it will have a longer wheelbase and wider track than on the current generation.
Top of the line 5er Touring will get the 4.4-liter twin turbo V8, that currently also powers the X6. New 5-series should also get the optional eight-speed transmission, in addition to the six-speed manual and semi-auto transmission.
pictures by: SB Medien
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)