Just few weeks ago we saw BMW testing the next generation 5 Series Touring in Northern Sweden.
This time another prototype has been spotted in Germany revealing us first time part of the rear lights, also we can see more of the headlights that are very similar to those on the new 5 Series GT.
Rest of the car still wears the same type of camouflage we have seen for months.
What we know so far is that the front end will have a cleaner look similar to the new 7 Series. Also rumor is that it will have a longer wheelbase and wider track than on the current generation.
Top of the line 5er Touring will get the 4.4-liter twin turbo V8, that currently also powers the X6. New 5-series should also get the optional eight-speed transmission, in addition to the six-speed manual and semi-auto transmission.
pictures by: SB Medien
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard