Just few weeks ago we saw BMW testing the next generation 5 Series Touring in Northern Sweden.
This time another prototype has been spotted in Germany revealing us first time part of the rear lights, also we can see more of the headlights that are very similar to those on the new 5 Series GT.
Rest of the car still wears the same type of camouflage we have seen for months.
What we know so far is that the front end will have a cleaner look similar to the new 7 Series. Also rumor is that it will have a longer wheelbase and wider track than on the current generation.
Top of the line 5er Touring will get the 4.4-liter twin turbo V8, that currently also powers the X6. New 5-series should also get the optional eight-speed transmission, in addition to the six-speed manual and semi-auto transmission.
pictures by: SB Medien
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar