Just few weeks ago we saw BMW testing the next generation 5 Series Touring in Northern Sweden.
This time another prototype has been spotted in Germany revealing us first time part of the rear lights, also we can see more of the headlights that are very similar to those on the new 5 Series GT.
Rest of the car still wears the same type of camouflage we have seen for months.
What we know so far is that the front end will have a cleaner look similar to the new 7 Series. Also rumor is that it will have a longer wheelbase and wider track than on the current generation.
Top of the line 5er Touring will get the 4.4-liter twin turbo V8, that currently also powers the X6. New 5-series should also get the optional eight-speed transmission, in addition to the six-speed manual and semi-auto transmission.
pictures by: SB Medien
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show