Just few weeks ago we saw BMW testing the next generation 5 Series Touring in Northern Sweden.
This time another prototype has been spotted in Germany revealing us first time part of the rear lights, also we can see more of the headlights that are very similar to those on the new 5 Series GT.
Rest of the car still wears the same type of camouflage we have seen for months.
What we know so far is that the front end will have a cleaner look similar to the new 7 Series. Also rumor is that it will have a longer wheelbase and wider track than on the current generation.
Top of the line 5er Touring will get the 4.4-liter twin turbo V8, that currently also powers the X6. New 5-series should also get the optional eight-speed transmission, in addition to the six-speed manual and semi-auto transmission.
pictures by: SB Medien
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!