It has been a while since we brought you last spy photos of the next-generation 5er. Body still wears heavy camouflage and we expect that the first prototypes with less disguise will go into testing earliest this summer.
Codenamed “F10″ this next-generation 5-Series will have softer lines and more conventional-looking headlines and a cleaner front-end.
Lights are very likely going to be similar to the new 7-Series. Front grille will be larger just like on the new 7-Series.
Rumor is that the new 5-Series will get a longer wheelbase and a wider track. Engine line-up won’t change much and will include variations of existing engines. Some speculations suggest that the twin-turbo six from the 335i and 135i will find its way into the new 5er. M5 will likely use a modified 5.0-liter V10. Top of the line non M version will get the turbocharged V8.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)