BMW presented the 5 Series GT Concept few weeks ago in Munich. Then few days later lightly camouflaged production version was spotted on the streets of Munich. Today we have new set of spy photos showing another 5 Series GT.
Model spotted earlier had twin-exhaust pipe on the left side. This time the 5er GT has dual exhaust pipes. Very likely it is the V8 version of the car.
5 Series GT is something that BMW callas Progressive Activity Sedan, basically it is a mix between a crossover, wagon and a hatchback.
It is only 7 cm shorter than the new 7 Series and offers plenty of room for the luggage and passengers. So far we don’t know will this 5er come with a rear seating for three or two as the concept model had center console on the rear.
Engines will carry over from the new 5-Series and first models will come with a six-cylinder engine and later on a V8 and xDrive AWD will be added.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar