BMW presented the 5 Series GT Concept few weeks ago in Munich. Then few days later lightly camouflaged production version was spotted on the streets of Munich. Today we have new set of spy photos showing another 5 Series GT.
Model spotted earlier had twin-exhaust pipe on the left side. This time the 5er GT has dual exhaust pipes. Very likely it is the V8 version of the car.
5 Series GT is something that BMW callas Progressive Activity Sedan, basically it is a mix between a crossover, wagon and a hatchback.
It is only 7 cm shorter than the new 7 Series and offers plenty of room for the luggage and passengers. So far we don’t know will this 5er come with a rear seating for three or two as the concept model had center console on the rear.
Engines will carry over from the new 5-Series and first models will come with a six-cylinder engine and later on a V8 and xDrive AWD will be added.
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)
- Watch Nissan Juke-R with 700 hp going against the Bugatti Veyron with 1001 hp
- New Range Rover Sport sets a new record for production SUVs on a 12.42 mile Pikes Peak hillclimb course