BMW presented the 5 Series GT Concept few weeks ago in Munich. Then few days later lightly camouflaged production version was spotted on the streets of Munich. Today we have new set of spy photos showing another 5 Series GT.
Model spotted earlier had twin-exhaust pipe on the left side. This time the 5er GT has dual exhaust pipes. Very likely it is the V8 version of the car.
5 Series GT is something that BMW callas Progressive Activity Sedan, basically it is a mix between a crossover, wagon and a hatchback.
It is only 7 cm shorter than the new 7 Series and offers plenty of room for the luggage and passengers. So far we don’t know will this 5er come with a rear seating for three or two as the concept model had center console on the rear.
Engines will carry over from the new 5-Series and first models will come with a six-cylinder engine and later on a V8 and xDrive AWD will be added.
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard