The car looks just like a normal S5, but according to photographer it did not sound like S5. Also the front bumper is different with bigger air intakes giving it away that is a test mule for the RS5.
RS5 will be competing with BMW M3 and Mercedes-Benz C63. RS5 just like other RS models is developed by Quattro, Audi’s in house performance team.
RS5 will feature Audi’s quattro drive and a 4.2-liter V8 that powers current RS4. Power will be at 450 hp (S5 has 354 hp).
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced
- Watch Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 run a quarter mile in 12.6 seconds