Less than a week ago Aston Martin released the first official images of the new four-door Rapide. These computer generated images were nice, but nothing compares to the real thing. Looks like this Porsche Panamera fighter is almost ready, showing us rear door handles for the first time.
As we have reported earlier Rapide will be powered most likely by a 6.0-liter V12 engine producing around 500 horses, 0-60 mph will be achieved under 5 seconds and the top speed will be above 180 mph.
Production model should debut early next spring and the first cars should be delivered to their lucky owners end of 2009.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp