We have already brought you the first official images of the 2009 Mini Cooper Convertible that were “leaked” to the web. Here we have the new (R57) MINI Convertible in white with a brown top, that was spotted in Germany with almost no disguise.
New Mini Cooper Convertible will be revealed ot the public at the next Detroit Auto Show. Making it’s debut is a pop-up roll-bar system that will take the place of the current vision robbing set-up. The system will be similar to the one found in the 1 and 3 Series BMWs.
Seen for the first time is an “always open” gauge which will measure the amount of miles driven with the top open. The idea is that it will encourage owners to live the “always open” lifestyle MINI marketing has created for this car.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower