To celebrate Corvette Racing’s successful 10 year run in the American Le Mans series, GM has released a special series called Corvette GT1 Championship Edition.
The GT1 Championship Edition is available in the Coupe, Convertible or Z06 models in either 45U Velocity Yellow or 41U Black.
600 units will be produced this spring, limited to 200 for each body style and 100 in each color.
* C6.R livery inspired graphics feature Corvette Racing ‘Jake’, Championships, and driver flags
* ZR1 style body color full width spoiler and chrome wheels
* Custom Leather Wrapped Ebony Interior with exclusive Yellow accent stitching
* GT1 embroidery on the leather seats, instrument panel, and center console armrest
-Special Engine Cover with carbon pattern and yellow Corvette lettering
-Windshield banner – owner installed
* Optional MX0 6-speed Paddle Shift Automatic on Coupe and Convertible
* Optional C2L dual roof package on Coupe
* Optional U3U Navigation System on all
GT1 Championship Edition Coupe price is set at $65,310, Convertible at $71,815 and Z06 at $86,385.
Stop by CorvetteGuys.com and check out their large inventory of
Source: GM via Corvetteblogger
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France