Here we have first spy picture of Audi’s new A5 Sportback. So far we have only seen the official sketch by Audi.
You can clearly see the cars high body parts and low window line on the rear. Two additional doors are obvious change when comparing to the A5 coupe. Unfortunately photographer managed to get only one shot of the A5 Sportback at Audi’s testing facility.
According to Audi, A5 Sportback is the second future four-door coupe from the Ingolstadt brand. Competing with the likes of the Passat CC, the Audi A5 Sportback is an “economy” choice for the Audi A7.
Both FWD and AWD variants will be offered. Engines are likely going to be the same as in the current A5 coupe. Performance version of the A5 Sportback will feature a 4.2-liter FSI V8.
Audi A5 Sportback will debut next fall.
A5 Sportback design sketches:
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced