There won’t be M7, but there will be Alpina B7. Exterior changes compared to the stock 2009 7-series are small and include a custom front lip and a rear spoiler.
The difference compared to the stock 7-series is the engine. Current 2009 750i has a 400 hp 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 with 405 lbs-ft and Alpina will boost the power to over 500 hp.
Rumor is that this 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 in the Alpina B7 will also get the new eight-speed transmission not the six-speed automatic in the 750i.
Production version of the Alpina B7 will likely get 21-inch wheels, larger brakes and a modified chassis for better handling.
Alpina B7 prices will start from $115,000 (88,000 Euros). Public debut will take place at this year’s Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH