There won’t be M7, but there will be Alpina B7. Exterior changes compared to the stock 2009 7-series are small and include a custom front lip and a rear spoiler.
The difference compared to the stock 7-series is the engine. Current 2009 750i has a 400 hp 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 with 405 lbs-ft and Alpina will boost the power to over 500 hp.
Rumor is that this 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 in the Alpina B7 will also get the new eight-speed transmission not the six-speed automatic in the 750i.
Production version of the Alpina B7 will likely get 21-inch wheels, larger brakes and a modified chassis for better handling.
Alpina B7 prices will start from $115,000 (88,000 Euros). Public debut will take place at this year’s Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)