There won’t be M7, but there will be Alpina B7. Exterior changes compared to the stock 2009 7-series are small and include a custom front lip and a rear spoiler.
The difference compared to the stock 7-series is the engine. Current 2009 750i has a 400 hp 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 with 405 lbs-ft and Alpina will boost the power to over 500 hp.
Rumor is that this 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 in the Alpina B7 will also get the new eight-speed transmission not the six-speed automatic in the 750i.
Production version of the Alpina B7 will likely get 21-inch wheels, larger brakes and a modified chassis for better handling.
Alpina B7 prices will start from $115,000 (88,000 Euros). Public debut will take place at this year’s Geneva Motor Show in March.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil