There won’t be M7, but there will be Alpina B7. Exterior changes compared to the stock 2009 7-series are small and include a custom front lip and a rear spoiler.
The difference compared to the stock 7-series is the engine. Current 2009 750i has a 400 hp 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 with 405 lbs-ft and Alpina will boost the power to over 500 hp.
Rumor is that this 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 in the Alpina B7 will also get the new eight-speed transmission not the six-speed automatic in the 750i.
Production version of the Alpina B7 will likely get 21-inch wheels, larger brakes and a modified chassis for better handling.
Alpina B7 prices will start from $115,000 (88,000 Euros). Public debut will take place at this year’s Geneva Motor Show in March.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams