We have already seen the sedan version of the upcoming E63 AMG with Mika Häkkinen as a test driver.
Now we have first photos of the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class estate AMG version. Rumor is that the E63 AMG will get around 550 hp. World debut is expected at the Geneva Motor Show next March.
As with the new CLK test mule we saw in Junr, it has temporary duplo style lights on the rear.
- Citroen C-XR concept debuts in Beijing – looks production ready
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show