We have already seen the sedan version of the upcoming E63 AMG with Mika Häkkinen as a test driver.
Now we have first photos of the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class estate AMG version. Rumor is that the E63 AMG will get around 550 hp. World debut is expected at the Geneva Motor Show next March.
As with the new CLK test mule we saw in Junr, it has temporary duplo style lights on the rear.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams