We have already seen the sedan version of the upcoming E63 AMG with Mika Häkkinen as a test driver.
Now we have first photos of the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class estate AMG version. Rumor is that the E63 AMG will get around 550 hp. World debut is expected at the Geneva Motor Show next March.
As with the new CLK test mule we saw in Junr, it has temporary duplo style lights on the rear.
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology