We have already seen the sedan version of the upcoming E63 AMG with Mika Häkkinen as a test driver.
Now we have first photos of the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class estate AMG version. Rumor is that the E63 AMG will get around 550 hp. World debut is expected at the Geneva Motor Show next March.
As with the new CLK test mule we saw in Junr, it has temporary duplo style lights on the rear.
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams
- Need Some Travel Ideas? Check Out This Amazing Travel Video Showing Different Parts Of Turkey
- Love Yoga? This Is What Doing Yoga Would Look Like In An X-Ray Machine
- Mr. Bean Returns As A Hopeless Ninja In A Hilarious Snickers ‘You Are Not You’ Ad
- Air New Zealand Creates A New Epic Flight Safety Film With Lord Of The Rings Characters