First time we saw the Audi TT RS test mule, was in June. The car was wearing TTS badge, but it was obvious that it was a test mule for the upcoming TT RS.
Now here we have the upcoming Audi TT RS spied early this morning in his final look heading to the Nürburgring.
Major external changes to the TTS are two oval exhaust pipes at the rear(TTS has four), double spoked wheels and bigger air intakes.
Power will be around 350 hp from twin sequential turbochargers (TTS has 272 hp). All this power will be put to the road via permanent 4WD Quattro system.
Pricing in Germany will most likely start around €50,000.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp