Codemasters’ GRID 2: Mono Edition is one helluva combo. It includes the GRID 2, PlayStation 3 and 170mph BAC Mono Supercar sporting a GRID 2 livery and full driver race wear.
The BAC Mono is powered by a 2.3 litre, 280 bhp four cylinder power plant, good for 0-60mph time in just 2.8 seconds.
“BAC are immensely proud and excited at the release of GRID2: Mono Edition; a game which offers an opportunity for one lucky person to own a truly unique supercar. Codemasters have developed a stunning game which focuses on delivering the ultimate driving experience and Mono is the ultimate expression of this, in both the real and virtual worlds.”
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar