Codemasters’ GRID 2: Mono Edition is one helluva combo. It includes the GRID 2, PlayStation 3 and 170mph BAC Mono Supercar sporting a GRID 2 livery and full driver race wear.
The BAC Mono is powered by a 2.3 litre, 280 bhp four cylinder power plant, good for 0-60mph time in just 2.8 seconds.
“BAC are immensely proud and excited at the release of GRID2: Mono Edition; a game which offers an opportunity for one lucky person to own a truly unique supercar. Codemasters have developed a stunning game which focuses on delivering the ultimate driving experience and Mono is the ultimate expression of this, in both the real and virtual worlds.”
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show