Codemasters’ GRID 2: Mono Edition is one helluva combo. It includes the GRID 2, PlayStation 3 and 170mph BAC Mono Supercar sporting a GRID 2 livery and full driver race wear.
The BAC Mono is powered by a 2.3 litre, 280 bhp four cylinder power plant, good for 0-60mph time in just 2.8 seconds.
“BAC are immensely proud and excited at the release of GRID2: Mono Edition; a game which offers an opportunity for one lucky person to own a truly unique supercar. Codemasters have developed a stunning game which focuses on delivering the ultimate driving experience and Mono is the ultimate expression of this, in both the real and virtual worlds.”
- Citroen C-XR concept debuts in Beijing – looks production ready
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show