Codemasters’ GRID 2: Mono Edition is one helluva combo. It includes the GRID 2, PlayStation 3 and 170mph BAC Mono Supercar sporting a GRID 2 livery and full driver race wear.
The BAC Mono is powered by a 2.3 litre, 280 bhp four cylinder power plant, good for 0-60mph time in just 2.8 seconds.
“BAC are immensely proud and excited at the release of GRID2: Mono Edition; a game which offers an opportunity for one lucky person to own a truly unique supercar. Codemasters have developed a stunning game which focuses on delivering the ultimate driving experience and Mono is the ultimate expression of this, in both the real and virtual worlds.”
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower